Telex radio dispatch systems offer the ultimate in interoperability, reliability, and scalability for ROIP/VOIP communications — including the easy-to-use C-Soft control software with optional direct IP interfaces and the IP-224 radio gateway for converting analog communications to IP.
Why choose Telex?
- We offer the most radio interfaces AND direct IP interfaces: DMR, NEXEDGE, P25
- We cover the most RF technologies: conventional, DMR, NXDN, P25, SDC, TETRA
- The industry’s best ROI – lowest cost of investment with the highest performance
- The #1 choice of dispatch services – flexible and user-friendly control software, future proof connectivity, and proven reliability for a constantly-changing RF environment
- Fully customizable and scalable solutions to fit the unique requirements of any critical communications application
- Seamlessly integrates into existing operations, making communications between internal and or external personnel more efficient and effective
Telex radio dispatch systems can be scaled to enhance day-to-day communications and operations at any facility. We provide application-specific solutions for a wide range of verticals, including commercial business, education, federal and state government, infrastructure, public safety, and transportation.
While there are many manufacturers in the mission critical communications market, few can claim the stability found in our parent company, the Bosch Group. With the strength of roughly 410,000 associates worldwide and $92 billion in annual sales in 2018, we are here to stay! Our products also work together: IP-based Telex solutions can be integrated with public address and security solutions from Bosch – customize a system that suits the unique needs of your operation.
The All-New IP-3000 Series
Next-Generation IP Radio Dispatch Console
Combines console, software and direct IP interfaces into single easy-to-configure devices, with flexible layout options and an enhanced GUI
Makes system administration, configuration and software updates quick and easy, whether on-site or remote
Interconnect with a variety of systems seamlessly using industry standards and APIs